The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Digital Marketing helps professionals develop knowledge and skills in emerging communication platforms. Students will learn about mobile media and social content management.
This program includes core MBA coursework along with courses that provide a deeper understanding of digital communication tools. Professionals will be able to explore the latest advances in mass communications and new strategies to keep their skillset relevant. Graduates of this Digital Marketing degree online will be able to develop strategic marketing plans incorporating digital technologies alongside traditional media.
Some of the concentration topics available to students include:
- Social and mobile media fundamentals and analytics
- Digital customer experience management
- Integrated digital advertising planning across multiscreen, hyper-targeted media
- Omni-channel retailing
- Digital marketing strategy and return on digital marketing investment
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Montclair State University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- Applicants with a 3.0 or higher GPA may request a waiver for the GMAT/GRE requirement.