Montclair State University’s online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Business Analytics provides students with essential business knowledge along with skills in mining, analyzing, and interpreting big data. An MBA focusing on Business Analytics can give graduates a competitive edge with their ability to make smart business decisions using relevant data and analytics tools.
Data analytics tools and techniques can be used at all levels of business, from logistics and product development to finance and accounting to marketing and strategic planning. Students will learn how to evaluate and communicate quantitative and qualitative information for decision making. The program covers a wide range of business topics including finance, marketing, and information systems, in addition to concentration-specific courses in leveraging data and business intelligence.
Key skills gained in this master’s program include:
- Using spreadsheets and software programs to capture, organize, and assess data
- Mastering data exploration, manipulation, and visualization
- Creating effective dashboard design and data visualizations
- Implementing various data-mining techniques
- Evaluating structured and unstructured data using advanced analytics
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Montclair State University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- Applicants with a 3.0 or higher GPA may request a waiver for the GMAT/GRE requirement.