Montana State University offers an online Master of Science in Agricultural Education degree. Students develop skills in agribusiness, government service, and agricultural economics. The program can ultimately be tailored to meet the needs of each student and their career goals.
- Received a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official College/University Transcripts
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00
- Three letters of reference
- A personal statement
- GRE score
- A resume, if required by the admitting department
- Participants are required to attend an orientation session and present their professional paper on campus. Other meetings may be scheduled as needed.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities