Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Montana State University-Northern provides registered nurses the opportunity to complete an advanced degree in nursing while working as a healthcare professional. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills to:
- Synthesize knowledge from the humanities, technological sciences, arts, and sciences to provide competent client-centered care with sensitivity and respect for individuals, groups, and communities
- Demonstrate skill in actively collaborating with other health care professionals and clients by fostering open communication, mutual respect, and sound nursing judgment
- Utilize nursing evidence based practice to make clinical decisions based on the science of nursing and knowledge of other disciplines to promote safe, quality care
- Analyze and implement client safety goals that minimize risk of harm to clients, providers, and communities
- Create health promotion, wellness, and personal growth strategies for self, clients, families, groups, and communities
- Incorporate leadership skills while taking individual responsibility and accountability for nursing decisions and actions based on ethical codes and standards of nursing practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$259.95
Out of State Rate:$691.86
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $257.54
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $689.45
- Clinical Fee (one-time): $100
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $30
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Be admitted to Montana State University-Northern
- Official transcripts from any college and/or university that you have attended or are currently attending
- A cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Copy of government issued photo identification document
- Proof of current licensure as a Registered Nurse (for the US state where the practicum is to be done) or proof of registration and scheduled date for the NCLEX Exam
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.