Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Montana State University-Northern
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Montana State University-Northern provides registered nurses the opportunity to complete an advanced degree in nursing while working as a healthcare professional. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills to:
- Synthesize knowledge from the humanities, technological sciences, arts, and sciences to provide competent client-centered care with sensitivity and respect for individuals, groups, and communities
- Demonstrate skill in actively collaborating with other health care professionals and clients by fostering open communication, mutual respect, and sound nursing judgment
- Utilize nursing evidence based practice to make clinical decisions based on the science of nursing and knowledge of other disciplines to promote safe, quality care
- Analyze and implement client safety goals that minimize risk of harm to clients, providers, and communities
- Create health promotion, wellness, and personal growth strategies for self, clients, families, groups, and communities
- Incorporate leadership skills while taking individual responsibility and accountability for nursing decisions and actions based on ethical codes and standards of nursing practice
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Be admitted to Montana State University-Northern
- Official transcripts from any college and/or university that you have attended or are currently attending
- A cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Copy of government issued photo identification document
- Proof of current licensure as a Registered Nurse (for the US state where the practicum is to be done) or proof of registration and scheduled date for the NCLEX Exam
Montana State University-Northern is a public, four-year institution of higher education, located in the city of Havre, Montana. The institution was founded in 1929 as a branch of the University of Montana called Northern Montana College. The entire college was originally located in temporary quarters at Havre High School.
Montana State University-Northern awards certificates, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees from the following departments:
- Arts and Sciences
- Technical Sciences
Nearly 50 percent of undergraduates and 35 percent of graduates are enrolled in online learning. MSU-Northern offers certain degree programs available completely online. Minors in Business Technology, Marketing, and Small Business Management can also be completed entirely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.