The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities program at Molloy College is intensive study of curriculum and instructoin, leadership development, and social justice and equity studies. Some of the learning outcomes include:
- The ability to influence educational policy
- Support ideals of reform and innovative changes
- Develop strategies for fostering more productive learning
- Initiate approaches for best practices
Within the online coursework within the cohort-based program, students learn to effect change and challenge iniquities in schools to make a real difference in communities and the next generation.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Molloy College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- This program offers a one week required residency and six credits of core requirements taken in a blended format.
- Current teaching/administrative license