Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Missouri State University is a flexible, community-based program designed for registered nurses who have already graduated with their associate's degree in nursing or from a diploma nursing program. Graduates may pursue careers in:
- Acute care (hospital or clinics)
- Community organizations
- Travel nursing
- Military nursing
- School nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$285.00
Out of State Rate:$285.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 125 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 31 credits of required nursing classes, 3 credits of Statistics and 3 credits of nursing electives
- Associate’s degree or diploma in nursing
- Acceptance of application to the University by the Office of Admissions. (Note: Admission to the University does NOT automatically constitute acceptance for the professional program in nursing.)
- Current licensure in good standing as a registered nurse in the State of Missouri or in the state where they practice
- Evidence of current health insurance GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.00 scale, based on at least 30 hours of college work (GPAs below 2.75 will be considered on an individual basis.)
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers certification
- Current immunization
- An admission conference with a member of the School of Nursing Faculty or advisor is recommended for direction in sequencing courses
- Demonstrate acceptable levels of maturity, integrity, and behaviors and attitudes normally expected of professional nurses
- Demonstrate acceptable academic potential to successfully complete the program
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.