Post-Masters Nurse Educator Certificate Program
The online Post-Master's Nurse Educator Certificate Program from Missouri State University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to design, evaluate, and teach curriculum to future nurses, nursing professionals, and the community. In addition to two practicum experiences, coursework covers topics in:
- Teaching/Learning for health care educators
- Curriculum design and program development
- Isuses in healthcare education
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Year
In State Rate:$4,150.00
Out of State Rate:$4,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,150.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This program requires 12 credit hours and 192 clinical rotation hours in the location where you reside.
- Admission to the Graduate College at Missouri State University
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing graduate program, that includes, at a minimum, graduate courses in nursing theory and research
- Completion of a graduate clinical course with a grade of “B” or higher
- Completion of a graduate health assessment course with a grade of “B” or higher
- Graduate GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in good standing, and eligible for licensure in the State of Missouri
- Evidence of current liability insurance
- Evidence of current health insurance
- Admission interview
- Evidence of immunization or vaccination for vaccine-preventable diseases
- Provide documentation of negative tuberculosis status or evidence of appropriate follow-up
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification
- Submit drug screening test and a criminal record check
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not authorized for residents of Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.