Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Educator
The online MSN / Nurse Educator degree program from Missouri State University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to design, evaluate, and teach curriculum to future nurses, nursing professionals, and the community. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Advanced roles and leadership in nursing
- Population health
- Issues in women's health
- Mental health
- Teaching/Learning for health care educators
- Curriculum design and program development
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$315.00
Out of State Rate:$315.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,710.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,710.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in the last 60 hours of college course work attempted.
- If the student's cumulative GPA is less than 3.00 on a 4.00 scale, submission of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are required.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing from a program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA), or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Successful completion with a grade of "C" or higher in undergraduate statistics, nursing research, and health assessment courses. Students who don't have these courses must take them prior to submitting an application.
- Licensure as a registered nurse without disqualification.
- Applicants who: (a) have a bachelor's degree in nursing from a non-accredited program, or (b) have a bachelor's degree in nursing from a foreign country, will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants who are RNs and have a non-nursing degree or a degree without upper division nursing courses will be evaluated on an individual basis prior to applying to the MSN program.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.