Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Mississippi University for Women is designed to provide registered nurses with a pathway to earning their BSN and advancing their careers. Coursework includes topics such as:
- Health assessment across the lifespan
- Health promotion
- Leadership and management
- Community nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$238.35
Out of State Rate:$610.65
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,307
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $9,077.50
- Online Course Fee (per credit): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 124 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Completion curriculum: 62 credits
- RN with ADN, ASN or DIPLOMA, PLUS a minimum of 50 hours of pre-requisites
- Must apply to MUW and then apply to the RN/BSN program
- Immunization and Health Examination forms
- All transcripts
- Overall GPA of 2.5 with an ACT less than 21 (If your ACT is 21 or higher, you may be admitted with an overall GPA of 2.0)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.