Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Minot State University
The online RN to BSN degree program from Minot State University is designed to provide registered nurses with the knowledge and training required to earn their BSN and advance their careers. Graduates are able to:
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provide case management
- Fulfill professional roles in nursing science, research, leadership, and nursing informatics
- Be sought by employers
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
One clinical course is required to be completed in your local area under the direction of qualified faculty.
Degree completion requires a total of 122 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 61 credits of general education and nursing courses
- Current/active, unencumbered U.S. Nursing License
- Current American Heart Association CPR Basic Life Support "C" (BLSC) certification
- Background check MSU Immunization form
- Documentation/proof of personal health insurance
Minot State University is a public, four-year, liberal arts institution of higher learning located in the rural town of Minot, North Dakota. Originally, Minot State university was a two year normal school, assisting in the preparation of teaching services in the northwestern region of North Dakota. By the 1920s, the school began granting bachelor’s degrees, and in 1964 the school adopted a new title, Minot State College. Minot State became a University in 1987, and today, the public, four-year institution includes a graduate program awarding master’s degrees.
Minot State University offers degree and certificate options, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Distance education programs are housed in the Center for Extended Learning, and students can earn online degrees at all levels. Most coursework is offered in asynchronous 24/7 formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.