Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Minnesota State University Moorhead allows registered nurses to earn their bachelor's degree at a pace that fits their life. Courses are relevant and support real-world application for practicing RNs, focusing on topics such as:
- Emerging healthcare issues/trends
- Evidence-based practice
- Population-focused practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$317.24
Out of State Rate:$547.37
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,568
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $7,135
- Fees (per semester): $490
- Online Fees (per credit): $55.43
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online nursing core courses: 31 credits
- Must be licensed RNs or eligible for licensure by RN-BSN program start
- 24 or more successful credits for transfer
- Official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions previously attended
- Professional references
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Non-resident students should request information prior to enrollment to determine if MSUM is legally authorized to provide the program in your state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.