Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
The online Certificate in Nurse Educator program from Minnesota State University Moorhead provides students with a basic understanding and evidence-based application of the nurse educator role. Built upon the art and science of nursing education within the changing contexts of healthcare, nursing, higher education, and evidence-based practice, the curriculum explores topics such as:
- Nursing Science and Ethics
- Teaching and Testing Strategies
- Curriculum/Course Development and Evaluation
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$360.00
Out of State Rate:$720.00
Additional Fees :$1,484.40
Fees Overview :
- Per Credit Fees: $43.96
- Online Distance Course Fee (per credit): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,884.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,284.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BS or BA in Nursing from a NLN or CCNE accredited university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or at least 3.25 for the last 30 semester credits
- Documentation of current unencumbered RN license in the U.S.
- Three recommendations
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Non-resident students should inquire prior to enrollment to determine if MSUM is legally authorized to provide the program in your state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.