Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration & Organizational Systems Leadership
The online Certificate in Nursing Administration & Organizational Systems Leadership program from Minnesota State University Moorhead trains early career and current nurse leaders in the areas of nursing and healthcare leadership. The curriculum emphasizes the key areas of leadership essential to successfully navigating complex healthcare systems while in a leadership role, preparing graduates to:
- Incorporate theoretical contributions and scientific knowledge of the discipline into nursing practice, nursing administration, and nursing leadership
- Collaborate in scholarly activities of inquiry related to nursing practice, nursing administration, and nursing leadership
- Contribute to the improvement of health policy, delivery of health services, and the financing of health care
- Demonstrate competency in the specialized role of nurse administrator and/or leader within the context of independent and collaborative nursing practice
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$360.00
Out of State Rate:$720.00
Additional Fees :$1,385.44
Fees Overview :
- Per Credit Fees: $43.96
- Online Distance Course Fee (per credit): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,425.44
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,465.44
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BS or BA in Nursing from a NLN or CCNE accredited university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or at least 3.25 for the last 30 semester credits
- Documentation of current unencumbered RN license in the U.S.
- Three recommendations
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Non-resident students should inquire prior to enrollment to determine if MSUM is legally authorized to provide the program in your state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.