Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Minnesota State University-Mankato limits its enrollment to maintain a high standard of instruction and personal attention, including a program advisor dedicated to helping students develop an individual plan of study based on their academic records, experience, and personal and professional responsibilities. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Holistic Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Psychosocial/Inter-professional Communications
- Population Focused Care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$357.93
Out of State Rate:$357.93
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition & Fees* (per credit): $357.93
*Non-resident students enrolled exclusively in online courses can submit a request to be charged tuition at a market rate equivalent to the rate charged for in-state Minnesota resident students.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a total of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- 30 RN credits awarded for RN license
- Acceptance into Minnesota State University Mankato University
- Proof of active unrestricted RN license in the state where your public health clinical will be completed
- Transfer of at least 30 college semester credits
- Transfer course conversion form completed
- Minimum career grade point average (GPA) of a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum grade of C in all previous courses
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.