Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Minnesota State University-Mankato
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Minnesota State University-Mankato limits its enrollment to maintain a high standard of instruction and personal attention, including a program advisor dedicated to helping students develop an individual plan of study based on their academic records, experience, and personal and professional responsibilities. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Holistic Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Psychosocial/Inter-professional Communications
- Population Focused Care
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a total of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- 30 RN credits awarded for RN license
- Acceptance into Minnesota State University Mankato University
- Proof of active unrestricted RN license in the state where your public health clinical will be completed
- Transfer of at least 30 college semester credits
- Transfer course conversion form completed
- Minimum career grade point average (GPA) of a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum grade of C in all previous courses
Founded in 1868 as Mankato Normal School, the school became Mankato State Teachers College in 1921, Mankato State College in 1957 and Mankato State University in 1975. In 1998, it took the name that stands today—Minnesota State University, Mankato. The first graduates earned one- or two-year degrees to become teachers, but the university has been granting four-year degrees in a growing number of disciplines since 1927. The first master’s degrees were awarded in 1954, and the first doctorate was conferred in 2009.
Minnesota State University Mankato offers online bachelor completion, graduate degrees and certificate programs in a variety of disciplines.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.