The online Entrepreneurship Certificate program from Minnesota State Community and Technical College is designed to provide a basic entrepreneurship education to students who are technically proficient but have not taken business or entrepreneurship courses. Graduates are equipped to:
- Assess new enterprise opportunities
- Obtain financial resources
- Prepare a business plan
- Market a venture for success
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$198.95
Out of State Rate:$198.95
Additional Fees :$240.30
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $3
- Student Association Fee (per credit): $.35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$3,821.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$3,821.40
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
- High school transcripts or GED
- College transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Minnesota State Community and Technical College is not authorized to deliver online learning in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.