The online Accounting Diploma program from Minnesota State Community and Technical College introduces students to computerized accounting concepts and provides them with the knowledge and skills needed to examine, analyze, interpret, and correct accounting data. Graduates are equipped to prepare:
- Financial Statements
- Forecast Accounting Reports
- Payroll Reports
- Individual State & Federal Income Tax Returns
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$198.95
Out of State Rate:$198.95
Additional Fees :$841.05
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $3
- Student Association Fee (per credit): $.35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,374.90
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,374.90
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
- High school transcripts or GED
- College transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Minnesota State Community and Technical College is not authorized to deliver online learning in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.