Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Midwestern State University
The online RN to BSN degree program from Midwestern State University is designed to help certified RNs who have a diploma or associate degree in nursing enhance their professional skills and increase their value to employers. Graduates are prepared to take on leadership roles in nursing and advance their careers in the field.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a total of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- 30 advanced hours at Midwestern State University
- Hold licensure as a Registered Nurse (Texas or designated State)*
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities and/or diploma school of nursing
- Must meet nursing pre-requisite and Texas Core courses
- Meet TNA Articulation Agreement requirements
- Provide documentation including professional liability insurance; completion of physical examination; health insurance; compliance with State or program mandated immunizations; American Heart Healthcare Provider CPR; criminal background check; and ten panel urine drug screen.
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.