Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Midwestern State University is designed to help certified RNs who have a diploma or associate degree in nursing enhance their professional skills and increase their value to employers. Graduates are prepared to take on leadership roles in nursing and advance their careers in the field.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$289.80
Out of State Rate:$354.80
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition* (per semester): $4,347
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $5,322
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a total of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- 30 advanced hours at Midwestern State University
- Hold licensure as a Registered Nurse (Texas or designated State)*
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities and/or diploma school of nursing
- Must meet nursing pre-requisite and Texas Core courses
- Meet TNA Articulation Agreement requirements
- Provide documentation including professional liability insurance; completion of physical examination; health insurance; compliance with State or program mandated immunizations; American Heart Healthcare Provider CPR; criminal background check; and ten panel urine drug screen.
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.