Registered Respiratory Therapist to Bachelors of Science in Respiratory Care (RRT-BSRC)
Midwestern State University
Respiratory Care is a growing field within the healthcare community. Respiratory therapists focus on cognitive, psychomotor, and affective developmental skills which aid in respiratory care practice. Students completing the bachelor-completion program are eligible to sit for the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Credentialing Examination.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Requires 120 hours for completion, including 49 semester hours of academic foundation core curriculum work (Many, if not all of these hours may have been completed through the associate's program.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.