Master of Science in Radiologic Science
Midwestern State University
The Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences at Midwestern State University offers a unique experience for registered radiologists to advance their careers. The program features a holistic approach to graduate studies with specialization options and also provides a smooth transition for working technologists wishing to advance to higher levels of specified focuses.
The MSRS Program features three majors:
- Radiologist Assistant
Graduates should be adequately prepared to function as leaders in their profession while developing professionalism through advanced scholarly activity.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Hybrid
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- MSRS Program Application Form
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- GRE scores
- Official transcripts
- Applicants to the Radiologist Assistant major must have current ARRT certification in radiography (RT(R)) and must have a minimum of two years clinical experience. This major also requires an admission interview
Midwestern State University is a member of NCSARA. Online degrees may not be available in non-participating states and institutions. Prospective students should verify degree authorization for their state of residence prior to enrollment.
Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.