Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Midwestern State University offers the fully online Master of Arts in Criminal Justice. This degree is designed to prepare graduate students in conducting research and actively participating in the development of knowledge in the areas of criminological theory, crime control, and correctional and police administration.
- Law enforcement
- Corrections or rehabilitation
- Criminal justice system
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$357.15
Out of State Rate:$357.15
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,857.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,857.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in an allied field
- Official transcripts of all academic work previously undertaken
- Letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors
- Personal interview (in some cases)
- Personal essay of the applicant’s career goals and aspirations
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Midwestern State University is a member of NCSARA. Online degrees may not be available in non-participating states and institutions. Prospective students should verify degree authorization for their state of residence prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.