Midwestern State University
Post-Masters Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Post-Masters Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner program from Midwestern State University is designed to help students expand their skills in order to provide nursing care across the lifespan in a variety of community settings as well as private practice. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Pathological processes
- Ambulatory procedures
- Family and group theory
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$411.55
Out of State Rate:$411.55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,581.15
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,581.15
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
Only admits students in the Fall semester.
- Hold a BSN and an MSN degree from a nationally accredited program
- Have a current RN license to practice in the State of Texas and your state of residence
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate work, exclusive of credit hours awarded by a two-year college
- Complete the ApplyTexas application (fee required)
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Complete the online Wilson School of Nursing MSN Application including the essay section
- Personal interview
- Dependent on previous nursing experience
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
May require prior authorization or permission from the student’s state of residence before admission to the program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.