Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
Midwestern State University
Midwestern State University offers the fully online Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) degree, which is a degree completion program. This program is designed to offer students with workforce education, vocational-technical training and/or professional experience in occupational fields the opportunity to obtain a baccalaureate degree. The flexible learning experience provides students the opportunity to advance their career and achieve their goals. The three parts to the BAAS are Occupational Specialty, Core Curriculum and Professional Development.
Students can choose to concentrate in the following:
- Adult Education
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Human Services
- Liberal Arts
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including at least 24 vocational, technical, elective, or employment-related hours.
- High school diploma with transcripts
- No more than 69 hours from a 2-year college can be applied to the degree plan
- Students must meet minimum class rank and SAT or ACT criteria in order to be considered for admission to MSU
Midwestern State University is a member of NCSARA. Online degrees may not be available in non-participating states and institutions. Prospective students should verify degree authorization for their state of residence prior to enrollment.
Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.