Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Highest Level Of Offering:Master's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:2,183
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.