The online Master of Education in Teacher Leader program is designed for teachers who wish to continue working in the classroom while developing leadership skills to help themselves and others become effective teachers and create positive learning environments. The curriculum focuses on preparing teachers to improve practices in their schools and prepares them to serve as change agents who improve student performance, school culture, and climate. Coursework helps teachers plan for differentiated instruction in diverse P-12 classrooms and enhances expertise in content knowledge.
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 GPA recommended from a degree-granting institution
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges
- Submit a Principal Recommendation Form
- Participate in an interview with the Program Admissions Committee
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges