Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry
Mid-Atlantic Christian University offers students of faith the option of acquiring degrees through an online format, creating a flexible and useful opportunity to earn an advanced education. Mid-Atlantic Christian University offers degrees in two areas, School of Undergraduate Studies and the School of Professional Studies.
Ministry is a challenging and unique area of study. Students who wish to pursue a fulfilling career while spreading the word of God may use the Bachelor's degree in Christian Ministry as the foundation for related goals and aspirations.
The Christian Ministry degree curriculum prepares students for a variety of roles and responsibilities within the church. The goal of the program is to provide biblical knowledge with practical ministry skills that may be applied to areas relevant to those seeking to fulfill certain expectations presented by the Bible. Graduates may use the leadership and ministry knowledge necessary to seek value in other cultures around the world, demonstrate the basics in counseling, the effectiveness of communication, and to examine and reflect on a personal relationship with God.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
- Completion of an Associate degree from an accredited college/post-secondary institution.
- Students without an Associate degree must:
- be at least 23 years of age or five years full-time professional work experience post high school, and
- have completed at least 60 transferrable semester credit hours from an accredited college/post-secondary institution, military service, credit by examination, or credit by demonstrated competency [of the 60 hours at least 40 hours must be from an accredited institution of higher education].
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work.
- Document basic computer proficiency.
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.