The online MBA in Project Management from Metropolitan State University allows you the flexibility to enroll full, or part-time, so you can learn when it is conducive to your outside obligations. You will learn how to manage a team to complete projects on schedule and to original specifications. You can become a successful leader within your organization with this 3-phased graduate degree:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on electives of this concentration, which can include: systems development, systems analysis and design, information security, business analytics or database administration.
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a Project Management leader.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business School Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission