The online MBA in Project Management from Metropolitan State University allows you the flexibility to enroll full, or part-time, so you can learn when it is conducive to your outside obligations. You will learn how to manage a team to complete projects on schedule and to original specifications. You can become a successful leader within your organization with this 3-phased graduate degree:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on electives of this concentration, which can include: systems development, systems analysis and design, information security, business analytics or database administration.
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a Project Management leader.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMAT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission