If your organization is data and information system-driven, consider an online MBA in Management Information Systems from Metropolitan State University. This graduate degree program is intended to blend a strong background in business with IT expertise. With Metropolitan State’s MBA, you will acquire your degree in three stages:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on electives of this concentration, including: Project Management, Project Risk Management and Project Management Leadership and Problem Solving
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a leader in IT.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMAT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission