If your organization is data and information system-driven, consider an online MBA in Management Information Systems from Metropolitan State University. This graduate degree program is intended to blend a strong background in business with IT expertise. With Metropolitan State’s MBA, you will acquire your degree in three stages:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on electives of this concentration, including: Project Management, Project Risk Management and Project Management Leadership and Problem Solving
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a leader in IT.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business School Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission