There are many pitfalls which can occur in a supply chain. That’s why it takes a manager with strong skills and contemporary knowledge to keep every link of that chain connected. You can become that highly skilled, highly sought after manager with your online MBA in Global Supply Chain Management from Metropolitan State University. With this graduate degree, your coursework will span three stages:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on coursework and subjects within this concentration, including: international business, supply chain logistics and global sourcing.
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a leader in supply chain management.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMAT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission