Financial analysis plays a role in every major corporate decision. If you work within the financial world, in investments, insurance or commercial banking and want to dive into the depths of finance, consider an online MBA in Finance from Metropolitan State University. With this graduate degree, your coursework will span three stages:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: You will focus on subjects of this concentration, which may include: financial modeling, investment project valuation, financial markets, capital and risk assessment and management.
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience and apply it to becoming a leader in finance.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMAT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission