Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Methodist College offers a RN to BSN degree completion program for registered nurses who are interested in expanding their career opportunities and preparing for graduate studies by completing their undergraduate degree. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Evidence Based Research
- Population Health
- Professional Leadership
- Mental Health
Due to the growth of nursing as a segment of the health care industry, nurses who are qualified for expanded duties are in high demand to meet health care reform initiatives and other functions in the operation of health services.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Earn up to 77 credits of study through general education credits and nursing credentials
- Completion of a diploma or Associate's degree from an accredited nursing program
- Must currently hold a valid RN license
- 23 hours of prerequisites must be transferred in or completed prior to enrolling in core nursing courses
- A personal statement, interview, and/or other documentation such as letters of recommendation may be required
Founded in 2001, Methodist College provides a high-quality education in nursing, health sciences, and human services through academic programming and clinical practice. Methodist College is a four-year college affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Peoria. It is governed by a Board of Directors, composed of 12 members who represent the community of Peoria, Illinois.
Methodist College offers certificate, baccalaureate and masters degree programs from four departments: Nursing, Human Services, Arts and Sciences, and Career Pathways and Continuing Education.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.