The Doctor of Nursing Practice for Family Nurse Practitioners provides extensive clinical experience and educational preparation to care for patients of all ages from a Christian perspective. Students who have already completed a master’s degree can apply credits from graduate-level courses to this program.
This online Nurse Practitioner degree prepares students with a minimum BSN to provide leadership and service in healthcare. Students will learn how to promote quality, holistic nursing care as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
A few of the course topics available in this degree program include:
- Advanced pharmacology
- Christian philosophical and ethical foundations of healthcare
- Advanced physical assessment across the lifespan
- Principles of care in advanced family nursing practice
- Advanced concepts in health promotion and prevention
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- This program requires two on-campus, three-day summer sessions.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 500 hours as a registered nurse in direct patient care within one year prior to admission.