Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Mercy College is designed for registered nurses who have an associate's degree or who have graduated from a diploma program in nursing, and aspire to earn their bachelor's degree in nursing. Upon completion, graduates are capable of being:
- Providers of safe care who evaluate client changes and progress over time
- Designers/managers/coordinators of care who participate on the inter-professional team, identify system issues, manage care transitions, and delegate, prioritize, and oversee care
- Members of the nursing profession through the process of evaluating one's practice and supporting the profession
- Prepared for grauate study in nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 123 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- 63 lower and upper division nursing credits
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program or a diploma in nursing
- Passed the NCLEX licensure exam
- A valid state license to practice as a registered nurse
- A GPA of 2.75
Mercy College may be unable to offer online learning opportunities to students who do not reside in Iowa. Students should request information prior to enrollment.
Mercy College is a four-year private school located in Dobbs Fairy, New York. Mercy College was established in 1950 by the Sister of Mercy. The school only admitted women until 1967, when the institution began to accept men.
Mercy College offers certificates of completion associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees in over 90 programs. Classes are offered during the daytime, evening, and weekend. Online courses offer flexible class schedules for students who may have extra responsibilities. Mercy College students have the opportunity to take one or all of their courses online through the more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs offered. Undergraduate academic programs include:
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Health and Natural Sciences
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.