Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Mercy College is designed for registered nurses who have an associate's degree or who have graduated from a diploma program in nursing, and aspire to earn their bachelor's degree in nursing. Upon completion, graduates are capable of being:
- Providers of safe care who evaluate client changes and progress over time
- Designers/managers/coordinators of care who participate on the inter-professional team, identify system issues, manage care transitions, and delegate, prioritize, and oversee care
- Members of the nursing profession through the process of evaluating one's practice and supporting the profession
- Prepared for grauate study in nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$594.10
Out of State Rate:$594.10
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per term): $9,042
- Undergraduate Registration Fees (per term): $315
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 123 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- 63 lower and upper division nursing credits
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program or a diploma in nursing
- Passed the NCLEX licensure exam
- A valid state license to practice as a registered nurse
- A GPA of 2.75
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Mercy College may be unable to offer online learning opportunities to students who do not reside in Iowa. Students should request information prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.