Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education
The online MSN / Nursing Education degree program from Mercy College prepares students for faculty positions in associate and baccalaureate degree programs, and for staff development positions in health care agencies. Graduates are able to:
- Assume leadership roles to enact change and improve quality outcomes
- Commit to lifelong learning to advance a culture of excellence
- Build, lead, and coordinate collaborative interprofessional teams
- Design and implement innovative nursing practices
- Navigate and integrate care services across the healthcare system
- Translate evidence into nursing practice and disseminate knowledge
- Pursue doctoral study
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Baccalaureate transcript with a nursing major from a professionally accredited program (or for baccalaureate degrees in other fields, see the Bridge Program below)
- Copy of current RN registration in the U.S.A.
Mercy College is a four-year private school located in Dobbs Fairy, New York. Mercy College was established in 1950 by the Sister of Mercy. The school only admitted women until 1967, when the institution began to accept men.
Mercy College offers certificates of completion associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees in over 90 programs. Classes are offered during the daytime, evening, and weekend. Online courses offer flexible class schedules for students who may have extra responsibilities. Mercy College students have the opportunity to take one or all of their courses online through the more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs offered. Undergraduate academic programs include:
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Health and Natural Sciences
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.