Mercy College offers more than 50 different Psychology courses so students can customize this bachelor’s in Psychology online degree program to their needs and professional interests. Students will gain hands-on training and practical experience with internships and cooperative education placements in human services agencies.
The college has various programs and opportunities available to students wanting to specialize in research, teaching, clinical psychology, and substance abuse. Graduates can succeed in a wide range of professions including education, advertising, business, communications, counseling, community services, government, rehabilitation, gerontology, child care, and more.
Class options include topics such as:
- Cognitive psychology
- Psychology of personality
- Abnormal psychology
- Developmental psychology across the lifespan
- Modern psychology in a historical perspective
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- ACT or SAT scores
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
- Additional materials may be requested
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education