Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Mercy College of Health Sciences offers an online Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree completion program that provides the opportunity for students to use prior nursing education and professional experiences to earn a degree and advance their career. Additionally, the curriculum includes a single, community-based preceptorship designed to enhance students' understanding of healthcare delivery in the community by studying Native American healing rituals on the Pine Ridge reservation or discovering indigenous medical treatments of the Mayan and Latino populations of the Yucatan.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$653.89
Out of State Rate:$653.89
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per term): $8,800
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $110
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- 68 nursing credits
- Official transcript from an accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program, and official transcripts from any other college(s)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Meet Mercy College of Health Sciences admission requirements, or be a graduate of Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Copy of a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or demonstrate progress toward licensure
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.