The online AAS in Business Management degree program from Mercer County Community College is designed to prepare students for a wide variety of careers in business. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Use effective verbal and written communication in conducting business
- Analyze/resolve problems common to entry-level business positions
- Apply management skills in a variety of business functions
- Comprehend how the global economy and international events affect domestic and international business decisions
- Understand basic accounting statements and their role in managing a business
- Identify unethical behavior in a business setting and formulate appropriate action
Additionally, students may choose to concentrate in either Management or Entrepreneurship, depending upon their personal interests and professional goals.
This degree program requires 62-64 credits for completion.
- High school transcripts or GED scores
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Placement test (or SAT scores)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education