Medical University of South Carolina offers an online completion program is Healthcare Studies. Students who have already earned an Associate degree will be able to complete more classes specific to public health, health administration, and patient care. Courses focus on the foundations of the US healthcare system.
- This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 128 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- An Associate of Science degree or completion of all general education requirements prior to enrollment
- Prerequisites in probability and statistics
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- A preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Two professional or academic references
- Requires attendance of one on-campus session per semester
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges