Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN) degree program from MCPHS University is designed to build upon students' associate's degrees in nursing, allowing them to move seamlessly into graduate-level coursework to earn a MSN-FNP without first earning their bachelor's degrees. Once admitted into the MSN-FNP portion of the program, students expand their education and clinical experience to provide safe, effective, culturally competent and advanced practice nursing care to individuals and families as a member of an interdisciplinary team and in the context of the community. Graduates are eligible to sit for the Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification exam.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition Rate (20 credits): $710
- MSN Tuition Rate (42 credits): $930
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $290
- Comprehensive Service Fee (per semester): $990
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$59,490.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$59,490.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in nursing courses
- RN licensure in the state in which you intend to perform your clinical hours
- A minimum of one year of full-time work as an RN by the start of the bridge program
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.