The online Master of Science in Dental Hygiene is designed for dental hygienists who have earned Bachelor’s degrees but are interested in working beyond the clinical practice and in enhancing their careers. Students may choose a concentration in Dental Hygiene Education or Public Health. Graduates find positions in leadership roles in state and/or community-based public administration, as well as in dental professional education, dental industry marketing and product development, research, and public and private health agencies.
- Requires attendance at an in-person orientation on the Boston campus
- Graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- One year of work experience in healthcare (waived for MCPHS graduates)
- TOEFL scores for whom English is not the native language
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education