Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
The online Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator program from MCPHS University is designed to build upon students' master's degrees in nursing and provide them with the clinical expertise, teaching, and learning skills required to prepare the next generation of nurses. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Curriculum design and development
- Teaching methodologies
- Needs assessment
- Learner-centered theories and methods
Upon graduation, students are eligible to sit for the National League of Nursing (NLN) Nurse Educator Certification Exam.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$930.00
Out of State Rate:$930.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,300.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,300.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master's degree in nursing from an accredited university or college
- A valid nursing license in the United States
- One year of full-time RN employment prior to the program start date
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.