Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Family Nurse Practitioner program from MCPHS University is designed for nurses who are interested in becoming eligible for the national certification and advance practice licensure as a family nurse practitioner. The program helps students diagnose and manage common primary care problems through assessments, decision-making reasoning processes, and health maintenance. Graduates are prepared to sit for the Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification Exam and practice in a variety of settings such as community health clinics, general practice clinics, and more.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$930.00
Out of State Rate:$930.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,040.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,040.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Ability to attend two required on site (MCPHS-Worcester) residencies
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program by either Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education (CCNE) or the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
- A post-graduate grade point average of 3.0 (B) or better
- One year of full-time RN employment prior to the program start date
- A valid nursing license in the state in which you intend to complete your clinical experience
- Current American Heart Association Certification for Healthcare Providers in CPR (BLS)
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.