Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from McNeese State University provides registered nurses with a convenient and flexible pathway to earning their bachelor's degree and advancing their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Wellness Promotion
- Nursing Informatics
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- US Healthcare Organization and Delivery
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$260.15
Out of State Rate:$426.82
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition* (per semester): $3,752.23
- Out of State Tuition* (per semester): $6,252.23
- Online Degree Program Fee (per credit): $10
*Based on 15 credits per semester.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Acceptance to the university and the Department of Undergraduate Nursing
- Eligible associate degree in nursing
- Current licensure in good standing by the completion of one semester
- Official transcript(s)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Utah.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.