Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
McNeese State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from McNeese State University provides registered nurses with a convenient and flexible pathway to earning their bachelor's degree and advancing their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Wellness Promotion
- Nursing Informatics
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- US Healthcare Organization and Delivery
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Acceptance to the university and the Department of Undergraduate Nursing
- Eligible associate degree in nursing
- Current licensure in good standing by the completion of one semester
- Official transcript(s)
Not authorized for residents of Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Utah.
McNeese State University is a four-year public school located in Lake Charles, Louisiana. MSU was founded as a Lake Charles Junior College in 1939 and adopted its current name in 1970.
McNeese State University offers associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master’s degrees, and certificates of completion. Degree programs are offered between the school’s eight colleges:
- College of Business
- Burton College of Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- College of Science and Agriculture
- Division of General and Basic Studies
- Dore School of Graduate Studies
McNeese State University provides a variety of affordable online graduate and undergraduate degree programs designed to help students earn a degree at their own pace. Some programs allow students to earn degrees completely online, while hybrid courses include some in-class time.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.