Online Psychology degrees can increase your marketability in a variety of fields. This online bachelor’s degree in Psychology from McNeese State University increases your understanding of human behavior and gives you experience in research and data collection in topics such as adolescent and social Psychology.
Undergraduate research is built into the curriculum, with students designing their own study where they will gather, analyze, and report findings in a senior thesis paper. In-person internships offer real world opportunities to practice learned skills under the supervision of experienced providers. Graduates can work in a variety of industries such as social work, counseling, and education, or pursue a master’s degree for professional certification or licensure.
Possible job opportunities include:
- Case worker or social service aide
- Community relations officer
- Group home attendant or youth counselor
- Public health administrator
- Social-Urban planner
- Substance abuse counselor
- Vocational rehabilitation specialist
- Reserved for non-traditional students, age 25 or above
- Official transcripts
- A high school diploma or GED
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges