Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
McNeese State University
The online BA in Sociology degree program prepares students for entry into positions requiring broadly educated persons with good oral and written communication skills, critical thinking skills, and professional demeanor. Graduates may pursue graduate studies or careers in fields such as:
- Business - sales, marketing and consumer research, customer relations, training, or human resources.
- Human Services - work with at-risk youth, the elderly, substance abuse, or the criminal justice system.
- Government Services - work in areas such as transportation, housing, agriculture, and labor.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
A total of 120 credits are required. Reserved for non-traditional students, age 25 or above. All official transcripts must be submitted.
This program is not authorized in: Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Utah. Other states are pending approval and may or may not be approved, so students should inquire with the school prior to enrollment.
McNeese State University is a four-year public school located in Lake Charles, Louisiana. MSU was founded as a Lake Charles Junior College in 1939 and adopted its current name in 1970.
McNeese State University offers associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master’s degrees, and certificates of completion. Degree programs are offered between the school’s eight colleges:
- College of Business
- Burton College of Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- College of Science and Agriculture
- Division of General and Basic Studies
- Dore School of Graduate Studies
McNeese State University provides a variety of affordable online graduate and undergraduate degree programs designed to help students earn a degree at their own pace. Some programs allow students to earn degrees completely online, while hybrid courses include some in-class time.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.