Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
McKendree University's online RN to BSN degree completion program helps to prepare students as generalists in the nursing practice. The coursework enhances the registered nurse's previous education by developing skills such as assessing patients, planning care, and implementing plans of action. Throughout the course of the program, students improve their ability to care for individual patients by broadening their knowledge of disease processes and therapeutic nursing interventions. Coursework combines basic principles of health promotion with applicable skills in holistic health assessments to give students all the tools they need to succeed in a variety of settings, including:
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Home Health
- Nursing Care Facilities
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hospice Agencies
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$438.33
Out of State Rate:$438.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Online Tuition (per credit): $435
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- May transfer up to 90 eligible credit hours
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Application for admission to the university as a transfer student
- Application for admission to the Division of Nursing
- Active unencumbered license as a registered nurse
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of immunizations or appropriate titers against Tdap, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, and influenza
- TB skin test or chest x-ray results
- Successfully completed state background check in all states of residence for the past seven years
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.