If you are tired of working on the unit and ready to initiate change in your hospital’s administration, by becoming a part of that administration, consider an online dual degree from McKendree University. McKendree’s MSN/MBA degree will prepare you to handle the complex issues facing healthcare today from both nursing and business perspectives. It will enable you to become a leader within your organization and make strategically strong decisions to drive business and maintain quality patient care.
McKendree’s MSN/MBA can be pursed online in a part-time or full-time capacity, enabling you to learn on our own schedule. With these dual graduate degrees, you can work as a nurse manage, chief nurse executive, chief operating officer or chief executive officer within healthcare.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- A minimum 3.0 G.P.A. on a four-point scale in undergraduate studies
- A current vita or resume
- An essay describing the personal and professional goals that will be met by the student’s completion of the MSN / MBA program
- Three professional references – name and contact information
- Applicants may be required to participate in a personal interview to assess readiness for graduate studies
- A valid unencumbered Professional Registered Nurse license
- Successful completion of a criminal background check in all states of residence for the past seven years
- A nursing faculty interview if applicable
- Successful completion of a bachelor of nursing program (BSN)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission