Combining group project work along with individual assignments, the online MBA from McKendree University centers on integrated learning experiences. This graduate degree program emphasizes learning together, and from each other, as you build a team.
You will take the theory that you learn in your coursework and apply it to various situations that require teamwork and effective communication to problem solve. You do not need to possess an undergraduate degree in business to pursue your online MBA with McKendree. Classes are 8-weeks in length and can be taken at an individualized pace.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- A minimum 3.0 G.P.A. on a four-point scale in undergraduate studies
- A current vita or resume
- An essay describing the personal and professional goals that will be met by the student’s completion of the MBA program
- Three professional references – name and contact information
- Applicants may be required to participate in a personal interview to assess readiness for graduate studies
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission