McHenry County College
The online Entrepreneurship Certificate program from McHenry County College prepares students to start their own business and/or manage a small business. Students also develop a business plan to help them succeed in obtaining funding for their entrepreneurial venture.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$104.00
Out of State Rate:$104.00
Additional Fees :$199.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $7
- Technology Fee (per credit): $9
- Infrastructure Fee (per credit): $8
- Online Course Fee (per credit): $15
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$823.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$823.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts from high school and college (if applicable)
- English, math, and reading placement tests (ACT/SAT scores may be used in lieu of this)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.