Find out more about McDaniel College

Graduate Certificate in Writing for Children & Young Adults

Program Details

McDaniel's graduate Writing for Children and Young Adults Certificate is intended to give students a direct path to getting their works published. The degree is specifically geared towards authors of children and young adult books of all genres.


  • Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university

Accreditation & Licensing

Middle States Commission on Higher Education