The online Master of Arts in Management and Leadership prepares graduates to take senior management positions in many industries. Expert faculty integrate theory with application, helping student develop communication, team-building, and critical problem-solving skills, as well as allowing students to create their own career track by choosing the management area that interests them. Students can choose from the areas of human resources management, executive management, legal or contemporary issues.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Admission Essay / Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from the baccalaureate degree granting instiution.
- Official transcripts representing all graduate coursework.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission